Friday, February 11, 2011

What a Nuisance! - Entry One

So sorry for the lame title, but I couldn’t think of anything else! Oh, it’s Lizzie by the way. Well, this morning I woke up, guess at what time? 1:00 in the afternoon! So that means I’ve only been awake for 1 hour and 29 minutes! My stupid alarm clock never rang, so yup. I really need some new batteries for it. Also, Rebecca was annoying me ’cause she was doing her video thingy, and she was spying on me! Also, I got a phone call from my teacher (I’m home-schooled, by the way) and he said I had to do piano lessons! I mean, it’s bad enough I had to do the flute when I was 5, and I had to tap-dance when I was 7 and a 1/2  (and I still do!) and now I have to learn how to play the piano as well? I mean, come on, people!! Also, after eating brunch at Magic’s cafe, (The Quiet Place Cafe) I tried to find Rebecca, and she kept avoiding me! Ugh, sorry about that, I’m just in a really bad mood, so don’t think I’m trying to load all of my troubles on you guys. And piano lessons (with Magic of all people!) wasn’t really that bad. Well, I have to go, have to practice my song!

XOXO,

Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment