Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Alphabet Club - Entry Five

Bonjour, everybody! How do you do? I'm fine, thank you! Sorry, I'm just messing around, but let's get to the point! Anyhoo, while I was in the park today playing football or soccer or whatever you want to call it while Beckie was doing her cooking show, and while I was playing I met a girl named Myrna Allens. Apparently, her mother, Sally Allens, is famous as she is in charge of all clubs in Sunsetville, including the Spa Club, which Rebecca thinks is awesome. Anyways, Myrna, or Myr, as she wants to be called, has an Alphabet Club which has girls whose surnames begin with the alphabet. So she asked Beckie and me if we would like to join as 'C' and 'R'. Apparently, Meeya Maxwell (Madelin's BFFsty) and Madelin are in the club as 'M' and 'H' (we call everyone by their letter) and Beckie managed to forget that Madelin was trying to be nice, and she happily agreed to join to spy on 'H', and thankfully, our friend Micayla Jake from school, was in the club too, so it wouldn't be too bad, no? Oh, and 'Myr' is obviously 'A', her friend Hannah Benson is 'B' and Micayla is 'J'. Well, tonight is their annual tea party, and we are invited! I'll update when I come home. Pray it goes well!

EDIT: The tea party went fabulously! I especially loved the peppermint cookies!

XOXO,

Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment