Friday, February 11, 2011

Elizabeth's Shop - Entry Three

Finally! Some good news for once! Anyhoo, well today after visiting a friend, I spotted this really cute shop for sale and I asked the owner (Melody Harrison) how much it was and she said since it was so small it was only 50 euro so I went ahead and bought it! I also found out we have an attic and there was some really cool stuff there that I could sell. Beckie also got a job at a new art store down the road to my house. And, a few days ago, Lissie sent me a letter all the way from Williamsburg in Virginia and she sent me: a pillow with ‘BFF’ on it that she sewed herself, a necklace, two glitter tubes, a flower charm, a pink plaid star and I think that’s it. Did I forget anything? No, I don’t think so. Sorry, I’m typing away to myself now! Sorry this entry was kinda short. So, yup! Nearly forgot, had another piano lesson with Magic today and I did a song called ‘Dream Big’ and I performed a rhytimitic gymnastics routine in front of the class! Cool, huh? Well, I better go. Toodles!

XOXO,

Your Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment