Thursday, March 3, 2011

Allison & Bethany Conway - Entry Seven

Hello! Well, last week I was in town, shopping around for some new stuff, and you will never believe what I found! In one alley, there was this little store named Lindsey's Second-Hand Store, and there was this little tub on a table and beside it were some other little toys like dolls, etc, etc. Anyhoo, you will never believe what I found in the tub! A doll! She was so beautiful, that I fell in love with her immediately. When I got home, I looked her up on the internet and it turns out she is a Starry Daze doll! They are these really beautiful dolls with awesome clothes. I named mine Allison Celeste 'Alli' Conway. Cool, huh? Well, the next day was Rebecca and me's friendship anniversary and I got Beckie an AG doll, and she got me...a SD doll! I was so so so happy! Thank you ever so much, Beckie! I named her Bethany Ann 'Beth' Conway, Ann after Beckie! I LOVE THEM! They are awesome dolls and I really recommend them! For now, I'm keeping my eye on another doll......

Lots of love,

Elizabeth, Alli, and Beth!

No comments:

Post a Comment